• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockbore

had to be said

The Flyers are the most consistently

Originally posted by Folesabbulous View Post
    had to be said
    disappointing and somnambulant franchise in the city. Hands down. Same thing every year, with titillating exceptions when they go a round or two deeper than the previous year's failure.
    DB

Comment

Paul Holmgren has crippled that team and there is no end in sight. Awful contracts to Bryzgalov, Lecavalier, MacDonald and Streit. He was a horrible GM. If Hextall asks him for advice he should listen closely and then do the opposite.
      http://tinyurl.com/klven23

Comment

I watched that piece of shit game last night with two Bruins fan in a local brewpub...brutal. Flyers looked like ass, and the game was a yawnfest.

The beer was good at least.
        Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
          I watched that piece of shit game last night with two Bruins fan in a local brewpub...brutal. Flyers looked like ass, and the game was a yawnfest.

The beer was good at least.
          POS game? They were tied with a stanley cup favorite team at the end of the game and lost it on a flukey goal. I'm not a stepford but it was not a terrible effort or game.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            POS game? They were tied with a stanley cup favorite team at the end of the game and lost it on a flukey goal. I'm not a stepford but it was not a terrible effort or game.
            You know what - you're right. They didn't look terrible, but the game was a yawnfest, so I stand by that.
            Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
              You know what - you're right. They didn't look terrible, but the game was a yawnfest, so I stand by that.
              Oct thru March hockey usually is a yawn fest

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                Oct thru March hockey usually is a yawn fest
                Gotta agree for the most part. With baseball once September gets here I'm tired of it as the season's too damn long. I just can't get into hockey until December or January.

Comment

Working...
                X