I would really like to see Maragos on the field at some point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would really like to see Maragos on the field at some point

Nate Allen can not be that much better than the Guy,,,he is a safety and at this point he has to have a handle on what Davis wants,,,would love to see this guy play his way into the rotation. Basically its FUC A NATE Allen thread.

I know its Played,,
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

The guy does well on ST's and seems to always be around the ball, however doesn't he give up a fair bit of size to Allen?

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      Nate Allen can not be that much better than the Guy,,,he is a safety and at this point he has to have a handle on what Davis wants,,,would love to see this guy play his way into the rotation. Basically its FUC A NATE Allen thread.

I know its Played,,
      Gunner is a whole different animal than playing safety. Matthews is a really good STs player, but he sucks in coverage. (He has actually been decent against the run this year)
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

a few inches

as long as he's not called on to win jump balls in the EZ he could be effective,,,seems to me the staff is sold on Allen,,,WTF do they see that we don't?
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
        X