• Show
Clear All

• GO for the shut out!

Keep blitzing!
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

I agree with this

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    Keep blitzing!

I want them to allow no points. Sweep the leg. Mercy is for the weak.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No garbage time TDs

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      I want them to allow no points. Sweep the leg. Mercy is for the weak.
      ...let's make this a milestone.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bradley Fletcher hears you.

Comment

Send a fuckin message.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Nice. Go Cobra Kai on those bitches.

Comment

You mean like a picture

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Send a fuckin message.
              Of a Gnats jersey with a big #0 on the back with Points on the name plate?
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                Of a Gnats jersey with a big #0 on the back with Points on the name plate?

I hear that's what the kids are doing now.

Comment

Working...
                X