Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collingsworth

Jesus fuck this idiot.

1. Chip Kelly is not the kind of guy who defers!

This is the first time this year the Eagles have received after winning the toss.

2. They are doing this new thing where they run out the clock by looking to the sideline

New, if you didn't watch them running the clock last year.

3. Trey Burton, the fullback.

Uhh, he's a tight end. He's playing running back. Do you see him lead blocking for someone?

And on and on.
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-12-2014, 11:59 PM.

Typical, coming from a Gator. The worst commentator I've ever heard, Emmitt Smith, was also a Gator.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      Jesus fuck this idiot.

1. Chip Kelly is not the kind of guy who defers!

This is the first time this year the Eagles have received after winning the toss.

2. They are doing this new thing where they run out the clock by looking to the sideline

New, if you didn't watch them running the clock last year.

3. Trey Burton, the fullback.

Uhh, he's a tight end. He's playing running back. Do you see him lead blocking for someone?

And on and on.
      I think Michaels made the defer comment. They were both pretty spaced out last night.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        I think Michaels made the defer comment. They were both pretty spaced out last night.
        whoever the referee was, was smoking some of whatever collinsworth and michaels had.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          whoever the referee was, was smoking some of whatever collinsworth and michaels had.
          Yeah, I know. Was it my imagination but didn't he give the offsides sign on a Giants holding call? He messed up a number of times.

Comment

Yeah, he couldn't remember who had possession of the ball at all. Did you see the bizarre first down when they brought the chains out? Weird shit. None of it mattered but def some bizarre stuff

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
              Yeah, I know. Was it my imagination but didn't he give the offsides sign on a Giants holding call? He messed up a number of times.
              Yup. He signaled the offense for defensive encroachment while saying "holding"

Comment

Working...
              X