I said it here last week--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said it here last week--

Why would an opposing defensive player (or defensive players) risk waking up an offense that hadn't really played that well when the game is at that team's stadium and against a team that 1)has owned your team for the last 4 primetime games going into last night and 2) has a history of miracle comebacks against your team. Plus the stomping of the logo was just bush league.

Nah the GREAT Riccardo called it

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    Why would an opposing defensive player (or defensive players) risk waking up an offense that hadn't really played that well when the game is at that team's stadium and against a team that 1)has owned your team for the last 4 primetime games going into last night and 2) has a history of miracle comebacks against your team. Plus the stomping of the logo was just bush league.
    Get pressure on sheli and he blows. I knew the way the D line has been playing all year sheli was in bug trouble. But the run D was stellar too - didn't expect that
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      Get pressure on sheli and he blows. I knew the way the D line has been playing all year sheli was in bug trouble. But the run D was stellar too - didn't expect that
      Throughout the 6 game stretch the Giants are giving up a average of 7 sacks per game.

Comment

If you had any doubt Lane Johnson was worth the Pick

Last night should make you feel good about that; and finally some continuity on the Oline,, the coaches decision to pull the center and down block the Guard tackle combo really helped in the run game,,and even pass blocking scheme..
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

?? Where'd you hear that bull?

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
          Throughout the 6 game stretch the Giants are giving up a average of 7 sacks per game.
          Gints only had given up 7 sacks total before last night.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
          X