Nostradimbus Sees All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostradimbus Sees All

But he was straight out wrong on this one. And delighted about it. He is also setting the number of weeks until the Giants fans show up back here at:

(Giants win + 9 seconds) or (Eagles loss + 12 seconds)

Frontrunning, gravedancing, arrogant and misguided.

DB
    DB

Its good to be the King!

Way to Man up Dimmy..glad U were wrong too...I had a gut feeling the Iggles were going to play well in this one..
    Last edited by TRENT; 10-13-2014, 11:12 AM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      Way to Man up Dimmy..glad U were wrong too...I had a gut feeling the Iggles were going to play well in this one..
      I was dreading this game all day yesterday because I simply didn't think we matched-up well with them with our injury situation, particularly if Ryans was a no-go.

I'm still amazed how the D pressured Sheli all night long. They got into his head early and often and we all know he sucks balls when he's not feeling comfortable back there. I knew he was toast when he started sloping his shoulders with that dopey look on his face.

Comment

This was the Defense's game,,but Shady helped the cause

by keeping drives alive and giving the defense a lead and rest,,,No one saw the Sackfest coming,"Cept maybe the Eagles" I thought we would hit Eli, but not to that extent.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
        X