Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that everyone is in full festive mood,

and rightly so, I have to ask a couple of down to earth questions,

On the first interception WTF was Maclin doing? It looked like he just walked of the sidelines?

Also, I have been as big of a Foles homer as anyone here, but at what point does he need to get a really good full game under his belt?

I will admit, there are times, that I would like to see the Dirty Sanchez, if for nothing else just for the change of pace.

Thoughts?

Foles looked fine last night outside of a few mistakes. I don't expect perfection. I have no interest in seeing Sanchez unless Foles gets hurt.
    Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

You want the mistakes cleaned up

as the season progresses, and you are getting that. I think he got a little too confident with the twenty point lead and got sloppy, but other than that he played a sound game. The adversity on the OLine starting this season might actually make Foles a better QB in the long run, I have no desire to see anyone else at QB.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
        and rightly so, I have to ask a couple of down to earth questions,

On the first interception WTF was Maclin doing? It looked like he just walked of the sidelines?

Also, I have been as big of a Foles homer as anyone here, but at what point does he need to get a really good full game under his belt?

I will admit, there are times, that I would like to see the Dirty Sanchez, if for nothing else just for the change of pace.

Thoughts?
        I agree about Foles/Sanchez. Foles ain't the long term answer IMO (neither is Sanchez but if Foles ain't getting right soon, the question needs to be asked). And he's not a rookie anymore, he's been in the NFL 3 years with starts in all three of those seasons. Wins are obscuring his asstastic play. Foles actually looked like a version of Eli last night at times, save taking the sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          as the season progresses, and you are getting that. I think he got a little too confident with the twenty point lead and got sloppy, but other than that he played a sound game. The adversity on the OLine starting this season might actually make Foles a better QB in the long run, I have no desire to see anyone else at QB.
          I feel like he's got some Favre to him at times. The "I'll wing it and see if it works out" trait. Not the "sending dick pics" trait - well as far as I know.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
          X