Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenstealth has some Cojones

Picking Cleveland in the suicide pool!
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

The people in the good city of Cleveland, Ohio are GEEKED

That was their Super Bowl. I will say, this certainly doesn't look like the Browns of old.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      That was their Super Bowl. I will say, this certainly doesn't look like the Browns of old.
      I've picked the Browns a few times now in my work pick'em. I like underdogs and especially want to see a team stick is to Baltimore. Only thing I'm not enjoying is the lack of Johnny Football. I drafted him as a sleeper-keeper late and he's given me nothing. Maybe the Eagles will trade for him this off-season.
      Last edited by TerpEagle; 10-13-2014, 06:49 PM.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

it's about time someone gave me some props. Cleveland starting to believe in themselves with a monster comeback last week coupled with how bad pitt owned them (18-1 in last 19) coupled with how bad pitt looked against jax... I thought Green Bay was a trap and didn't like anything else.

Comment

I took Manziel in the 14th round of my draft

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          I've picked the Browns a few times now in my work pick'em. I like underdogs and especially want to see a team stick is to Baltimore. Only thing I'm not enjoying is the lack of Johnny Football. I drafted him as a sleeper-keeper late and he's given me nothing. Maybe the Eagles will trade for him this off-season.
          Dumped him a couple of weeks ago for Bridgewater. I think Hoyer plays the whole season.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X