Also deadskins news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also deadskins news

Talk of Colt McCoy to start. I Think they are packing it in for the year!
    Heard also today, this is so lame. Oh Coach is in his first year, back up qb.........
    OH and what did chip Kelly do last year.

And how about.....................

when Gruden was trying to blame the whole team for the loss, he singles out Ryan Kerrigan, the only real baller on that shit clusterfuck of a team.

Kerrigen would be the only player there I'd like to have.

Gruden's gonna go far in this job.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-13-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

If Gruden had a different last name he'd be coaching high school kids. He looks like he was a short bus rider, doesn't he?

Comment

I also notice the Bengwads offense is playing extremely well.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            If Gruden had a different last name he'd be coaching high school kids. He looks like he was a short bus rider, doesn't he?
            He was a fine OC in Cincinnati. We can't really blame anyone for failing in DC, it's a black hole of suck. Vince Lombardi would shoot himself in the head after a year and a half under Snyder.

Comment

I guess the proof will be in the playoffs, where Dalton is getting all the blame for their suck.

However, as I stated above, it appears they are playing even better now than when he was there.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X