Foles Worst Play on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles Worst Play on Sunday

The INTs were bad and what not, but IMO the worst was when he took off and dove headfirst instead of sliding AGAIN

That's Vick-level BS. He did it the previous week, turned the ball over, almost helped lose the game and STILL did it the following week. That scares me that he could make such a huge easily correctable mistake, and then do it again 7 days later.

He's awkward as hell when he runs, but it's sometimes effective, just needs to SLIDE!!!!!
    Last edited by Sect 236; 10-14-2014, 11:26 AM.

There were some times at the start of the season when he slid when he had all the room in the world to get the first down. I think he's overthinking it based on that.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Nah ... the worst play was that INT in the redzone on second fucking down when he not only had a FG in the bag but another play to keep trying for the TD.

Sproles was behind a much taller defender and he wasn't even being pressured (although he was on the move) ... throw that shit in the first row.

That play when he ran, looked to me he had the ball wrapped with both arms and was just looking to make sure he got enough for the first.
      Last edited by slag; 10-14-2014, 12:34 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
      X