Hey PSU! Great News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey PSU! Great News!

The Giants don’t have an impressive win on their record, with victories over teams that are a combined 6-12.

Against Arizona, Detroit, and Philadelphia, the Giants are 0-3 and have been outscored by 59 points. And over their next five games, they get the Colts, 49ers, Seahawks, and a pair of matchups against the Cowboys. Those teams are a combined 16-7.
    DB

They shat the bed so bad Sunday in what was more or less a must-win. Feels good, man.

Comment

SUSP
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

That should read, "SU, SP"

Grammar, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          The Giants don’t have an impressive win on their record, with victories over teams that are a combined 6-12.

Against Arizona, Detroit, and Philadelphia, the Giants are 0-3 and have been outscored by 59 points. And over their next five games, they get the Colts, 49ers, Seahawks, and a pair of matchups against the Cowboys. Those teams are a combined 16-7.
          Bwhahahahaa...well done, DB

Comment

Possibly the worst troll I have seen since I have been on the board. Not to mention the complete disappearing act now that he realizes that the Ginas suck. Total fraud.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              Possibly the worst troll I have seen since I have been on the board. Not to mention the complete disappearing act now that he realizes that the Ginas suck. Total fraud.
              My thought is that he's a bored-member who is coming up with his strategy...or waiting until they somehow upset the Cowboys this weekend.

Comment

I think "SU. SP."

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                That should read, "SU, SP"

Grammar, man.
                Two separate thoughts. At least a semi colon.

My original post was lifted from Grantland so I can't run for President.
                DB

Comment

Wont show anytime before the bye week. Giants will be irrelevant by the time they face the eagles again.

Comment

Working...
                  X