Is it me or does Molk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or does Molk

seem to snap the ball kind of high a lot of the time? I keep waiting for one to go over Foles' head.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    seem to snap the ball kind of high a lot of the time? I keep waiting for one to go over Foles' head.
    There were a few on Sunday that Nicky had to reach up high to grab. Not something that really helps an offense that's all about precision and pace.

Comment

Nearly every snap in shotgun goes high - it's not just you. It makes every handoff an adventure, as Foles has to reach up get the ball, and get it down to McCoy's hands.

Drives me nuts watching it.

Comment

And he's 6'6", so that's pretty damn high.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He fucked up that reverse when Sproles and Huff couldn't make the exchange because Foles' timing was off when had to handle a high snap before giving it to Sproles
          Last edited by slag; 10-15-2014, 03:11 PM. Reason: sp
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            He fucked up that reverse when Sproles and Huff couldn't make the exchange because Foles' timing was off when had to handle a high snap before giving it to Sproles

Yeah, I'm sure timing on that play was a bitch, that's a looong way to go from a high snap to Foles to a handoff to Sproles, it's almost comical to see those two standing next to each other.

Comment

Working...
            X