Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like I just sat through the Tampa Bay fiasco all over again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like I just sat through the Tampa Bay fiasco all over again.

I'm in shock. Fuck.

I was actually rooting for the O's.

Their series reminds me of when the Phillies lost 2011 to the Cards after winning 102. The bats disappeared.

And, for what it's worth, something about the Royals rubbed me the wrong way.

I like their game an' all, but they just came across like a bunch of dicks to me for some reason.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

IMO, this is why baseball sucks these days since the regular season doesn't count for too awfully much...just get in and anything can happen....it's baseball afterall. I understand the reason for expanding the playoffs(more money, fan interest) but it cheapens the regular season. I'm about sick of baseball by the time September arrives since the season feels like it goes on forever.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        I was actually rooting for the O's.

Their series reminds me of when the Phillies lost 2011 to the Cards after winning 102. The bats disappeared.

And, for what it's worth, something about the Royals rubbed me the wrong way.

I like their game an' all, but they just came across like a bunch of dicks to me for some reason.
        Without Wieters and Machado, they did well just to get as far as they did. If they could add another arm and stay healthy, they'll be dangerous in the coming years.

Comment

Baseball sucks these days

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
          IMO, this is why baseball sucks these days since the regular season doesn't count for too awfully much...just get in and anything can happen....it's baseball afterall. I understand the reason for expanding the playoffs(more money, fan interest) but it cheapens the regular season. I'm about sick of baseball by the time September arrives since the season feels like it goes on forever.
          because so do the Phils.

Comment

Working...
          X