Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Gayte

Any plans yet for meeting up?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Any plans yet for meeting up?
    I will be there---we don't have any set plans before the game I definitely want to meet up with you and any others that go.

Comment

What lot passes do you guys have?
      It IS About Me Asshole
      -----------------------
      Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

I'm expecting at least a gayte. Maybe something before game day, too.

Comment

I have no pass for parking. It looks like single game parking is out in the boondocks...with "no tailgating" on the map. Sheesh.

Comment

I think troggs will be sending out another email about gayting, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
              I think troggs will be sending out another email about gayting, etc.
              You going?
              It IS About Me Asshole
              -----------------------

Comment

yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  I have no pass for parking. It looks like single game parking is out in the boondocks...with "no tailgating" on the map. Sheesh.

If we can pick a lot to all meet i'll get a pass and can pick anyone up.
                  It IS About Me Asshole
                  -----------------------

Comment

We need a grill. you have one? We thought about buying a cheap $20-30 and splitting it, and then giving it to one you local guys.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                      We need a grill. you have one? We thought about buying a cheap $20-30 and splitting it, and then giving it to one you local guys.
                      I have a couple i'm bringing so don't worry about it. I also have a ton of booze and food coming.
                      It IS About Me Asshole
                      -----------------------

Comment

I'm arriving Saturday afternoon, leaving Monday morning. I'm grabbing some type of pop up tent. A local friend of mine says they sale a lot of parking passes on Craiglist. I'm going to have him source some.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                          If we can pick a lot to all meet i'll get a pass and can pick anyone up.
                          I wasn't even aware of the lot pass situation, but I am down for that idea except I am 5 people deep. Where did you get your lot pass?

Comment

You can get parking passes on craigslist pretty easy. There are tons of Phoenix folks who sell tickets and parking passes. The guy I bought mine from has his gf drive him around town and he delivers tickets/passes all day Saturday and Sunday am. I think we paid $35 for the pass

"West" lot is pretty decent, its right next to the grass party area

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                              I wasn't even aware of the lot pass situation, but I am down for that idea except I am 5 people deep. Where did you get your lot pass?
                              I haven't got it yet. There are a lot on craigslist but i'm not coming in until about 9am that morning so i'll probably go on stubhub. Here's a map of the lot. East or West seems good.

It IS About Me Asshole
                              -----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X