Check out

Blockbuster night part 1
    Oh my darling
    Run the jewels
    Banana clipper

Possum in my Sock
    Got Dat Chicken Pot Pie
    2 Pigs for a Dollar
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The great Nasir Jones

Originally posted by HowBoutAShave View Post
      Check out his documentary 'time is Illmatic' such a excellent look at how he changed the culture of hip hop and where he was in his life while creating one of the finest hip hop albums ever.

His newest album 'life is good' is absolute fire.
      I'll make sure to watch that. Yes sir, Illmatic is one of the greatest albums ever. The music for The World Is Yours still give me goosebumps to this day. Pete Rock killed that track. A lot of people don't know that Illmatic was produced by MC Serch from 3rd Bass.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Comment

It was written is titties

Comment

Time is illmatic is a 10/10. Crazy to think he was able to make an album like that with all that surrounded him, murder, drugs, etc. Illmatic contained 5 of the best producers in rap at that time, something pretty revolutionary for that genre. All around great documentary.

Comment

Pete Rock, Q-Tip, Large Professor

Originally posted by EaGLeSFaN328 View Post
              Time is illmatic is a 10/10. Crazy to think he was able to make an album like that with all that surrounded him, murder, drugs, etc. Illmatic contained 5 of the best producers in rap at that time, something pretty revolutionary for that genre. All around great documentary.
              I'll have to check the others
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                I'll have to check the others
                No need LES, q tip, Pete rock, Primo and Large P

Comment

LES and Primo

Originally posted by EaGLeSFaN328 View Post
                  No need LES, q tip, Pete rock, Primo and Large P
                  I was gonna put Primo, but I wasn't sure. Totally forgot about LES.

Comment

Well, it's no surprise the douche hasn't returned to get his ass handed to him like his team did on Monday night. Phucking frauds.

Comment

Working...
                    X