Kelly is doing too much Fat Fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly is doing too much Fat Fuck

They think that we think that they think ... so I'll do some stupid shit that they think that we think that they think we won't do.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

just listened to his presser

they asked him why didn't you sneak it..he reply's because we tried that play and got beat on it,,,soooooooo you don't try to get 6 inches with it a year later,,,give foles the chance to fall forwards,,,he's fucing 6 6
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      They think that we think that they think ... so I'll do some stupid shit that they think that we think that they think we won't do.
      I thought he should have challenged POLKS rush where the ball was marked, he laid it down on the half yard line which would have been first down.

Comment

For all his faults, Reid would have called the sneak at the goal line.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He'd have been under center, that's for sure.

Comment

Never give the Linebacker a field of vision to the ball

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            He'd have been under center, that's for sure.
            its just common sense you don't hand it off there you give to much time and too much room...
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

So any play that doesn't work once, you never call again. That's bullsh*t.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm still at a loss

I like Chipper,,,he can't be that much of a pussy!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Chip has turned into a pussy. He did it in San Fran.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    Chip has turned into a pussy.
                    Guess we should start calling him Anthony.

Comment

After today I'm starting to think we are going to be comparing Chip more to Ray Rhodes than Reid.

Comment

why no Hail Mary at the end of the first half? They punted on 4th down. What's the purpose of that. With the first half flag fest at least try and draw a penalty in the end zone (although they wouldn't have been able to punch it in on the extra play anyhow).

Comment

Get a fucking grip ... he's a second year coach who fucked up a call.

Move the fuck on ... or sniff Ref's farts.

Your choice.

Comment

Been there ... pissed on that.

Comment

I dunno. When he told the reporter in his PC the QB sneak failed in Dallas last year so he didn't want to do it coupled with him saying he knew they couldn't run it in the End Zone in San Fran is showing me that he has smaller balls than a Championship NFL Coach needs to have. So when McCoy got that 7 yard loss did he stop giving him the ball? Why that mentality? So go shotgun on 3rd and an inch?

Comment

Working...
                              X