Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRADE TIME !

Need Vincent Jackson and a FRIGGIN SAFETY

For what VJax is going to cost in a trade, not worth it.

SUSP

Comment

Are you sure?
      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Personally, yes.

If Tampa wants a 2nd for him, you doing that? You want him at 31 over a potential starter on defense in this year's draft?

Matthews played well today, he's going to overtake Cooper soon enough, and he's a big body.

I can see the merit in bringing in VJax, but I just think weighing the options, the draft picks that TB will want will be too much.

Then again, if they use that pick for Marcus Smith 2.0, then all bets are off.
        Last edited by Sect 236; 10-26-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          If Tampa wants a 2nd for him, you doing that? You want him at 31 over a potential starter on defense in this year's draft?
          Agree here. Too many holes on defense. 3/4th of our secondary needs to be upgraded sooner rather than later, and we still don't have a stud pass rusher to build around.

I think the Eagles got mentioned as a trade partner to drive the price up with someone else.

I do believe the rumor about looking to trade for a safety. All the proof you needed was written all over Billy Davis' face when Nate Allen blew coverage on that long TD pass.

Comment

Working...
          X