Next Week Will Be Equally Ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Week Will Be Equally Ugly

All the Texans D does is create turnovers, and JJ Watt basically lives in the backfield.

Foster is running like his old self, so the Houston O, while limited with Fitzpatrick, can really saw off clock and keep the Eagles' O off the field and out of rhythm.

Should still win the game, and I think they do, but it's going to be another dogfight.

Our Run dee isnt the Problem

I'm not worried,,this was a nightmare game we all knew it,,,2 weeks rest and the defense shits the bed,,,gave umm a lead with less than 2 mins.
    Last edited by TRENT; 10-26-2014, 08:41 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Shady goes off next week

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        I'm not worried,,this was nightmare game we all knew it,,,2 weeks rest and the defense shits the bed,,,gave umm a lead with less than 2 mins.
        The run D has been solid, even still, Foster is running the shit out of the ball, and Houston isn't going to bail on it if it isn't working. They know they need to keep the Eagles off the field to have a chance at winning.

If the O plays efficiently, and against their D, that means making quick decisions (Nicky's kryptonite) and staying in manageable 3rd downs so that Watt and Co can't cause a ruckus, the Birds win.

And to Greenstealth, my point about manageable third downs ties directly to Shady hopefully going off.
        Last edited by Sect 236; 10-26-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

good news is jj watt wont be able to catch foles or batt any passes down since he will be peeling out backwards throwing high.

Comment

Working...
          X