No announcement yet.

Picking Dallas in the Suicide Pool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their names should be identified in red.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      Kelly Green-esque, even.
      I wonder how many have Romo on their fake football teams?

Comment

Originally posted by rjohns02 View Post
        I actually considered banning picking other NFC East teams, but if I did then we'd miss out on entertainment like this thread.

If any of the Dallass pickers get past this week, their names are getting asterisks.
        Alright, fuck it. I am out. I have never nor will I ever cheer for Dallas. I did however pick them this week because this is a suicide pool and it looked like the best pick to make it through. I hope they fucking loose and did when I made the pick. That however is pretty unlikely considering their opponents. I am out of the suicide pool regardless of the outcome of the game.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

A passive aggressive mea culpa is better than none.

Comment

I have never drafted a Cowboy or Giant for a fake football team. I have never selected a Cowboy or Giant in a suicide pool. I would rather lose either than compromise my fandom.

That's just it, nothing else matters.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I'll State my rationale here...

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              WTF? You know who you are, and you suck.
              - Having lived in DC, my personal hatred of the Foreskins outweighs my hatred of Dallas. Seeing them lose brings me joy no matter the record.

-However, if the Foreskins happen to win, and knock me out of the pool, I'm also happy because Dallas has lost.

- I'm now confused about my own fanhood and feel slightly ashamed. This is a sad moment in my personal igglephans saga.

- However, if I happen to hang on and win the suicide pool because of this pic, I will still accept RJohns trophy.

- mea culpa
              The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

No one hates the Foreskins more than The Walking Barrel of Acid. I'll eat dogshit if he'd rather see the Cuntboys win tonight.

Sad sad sad.

Comment

Nearly every past winner has picked an NFCEast team

Sickening.
                  I know I never have - aided by the fact I'm usually out after two weeks :-)

Comment

I can't play fantasy football because there are just too many conflicts -- for starters, every NFC team. Id have to draft all AFC.

Comment

Things that make you go hmmmm

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      You're backing the Dullass fucking Cowpies.

Smart play my ass.

Who the fuck would want to win that way?
                      You picked the COWPIES week 11 in 2010 on your way to the Suicide Pool title.

Multiple NFC East picks over the years. I stand by my decision to back out just the same.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                        Nearly every past winner has picked an NFCEast team
                        Not this winner, aside from picking the NFC East team that wears green. It isn't even a real win if you turn yourself into a Cowboys, Giants, or Washington team fan for a day. All you have done is lost in the big picture. I feel like I've let down future generations of Igglephans if the pool the year after my victory has turned into this sort of disgrace. Was I not a good enough role model? I knew I shouldn't have smoked all that pot and drank all the time. I've just been a bad influence.
                        Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 10-27-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

There are circumstances when I could see it.

Not the Pukes this week.
                          Last edited by RSE; 10-27-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

YOU FUCKING PICKED DALLAS IN 2010 IN THE FIRST ROUND YOU ASSHAT.

Robin Williams

Comment

The GREAT Riccardo never took stinkin dallASS

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                              YOU FUCKING PICKED DALLAS IN 2010 IN THE FIRST ROUND YOU ASSHAT.
                              I think...
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                                I think...
                                BWAHAHAHAHA Believe me there is a pile of NFC picks in the past that I found. But the one that is the best is the dumb ass that started this thread.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X