I Feel Like I've Been Sold a Bill Of Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read through a lot of gibberish

But glad I found the TED reference finally.

Comment

You sound like a DJax lover scorned. In all seriousness, I don't think there's a rational basis for what you are claiming. First of all he said scheme, not players. Not the same thing. I know you know that. Second, he took a 4 win team and won the division the next year and they are 5-2 right now. He's won everywhere he's been. Yup, he's made some mistakes - every coach does - but the good far outweighs the bad.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Kelly may turn out to be as fatally flawed as Reid but I don't see how you draw that conclusion from a couple of bad decisions in one game.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Agreed. Could turn out to be the case, but it's not a rational conclusion to draw from the current body of work.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I thought Wilson's HS football coach was Mizell?

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            My friend Ted coached high School and College Football down in North Carolina. As a matter of fact his last year coaching was when Adrian Wilson (former cardinal All Pro) was a senior in High School. He told me from day 1 Kelly was a fraud and showed me statistics and film from as far back as 1971 to show he was doing many things that were done before and at Oregon he always shit the bed in 1 or 2 games which if you are trying to win a National Championship is disastrous to do. He actually said he preferred Arians or San Diego's coach over Kelly but Lurie always likes brains as opposed to pedigree.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

It was.

Playing free safety and wide receiver – “We were a two-platoon team, but we weren’t so hard-headed that we didn’t play him both ways,” Wilson’s Andrews football coach, Dave Mizell, said
              http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-...8-7339d99ac561

So, to be clear, Anthony used a "my friend coaches high school so he knows" line, which is one of the corniest arguments in sports fandom and he drops this info that the guys claim to fame, coaching a future NFL player. Then, it's discovered that Ted never even coached Wilson.

I have video from 1971 that says Anthony is a bitch and Ted is a tool.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 10-27-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Ted proabably didn't have much to say after they whooped the Giants. Don't give up on Ted yet Anthony, it sure sounds like you found your soul mate-two little sour bellied bitches

Comment

bump for an Eagles win

Comment

Bump!!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X