Chip Should Fire his Replay Assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Should Fire his Replay Assistant

Why they did not challenge I have no idea. He had the 2 minute warning as well.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B06UPMVCcAAqzm9.jpg

Originally posted by Anthony View Post

Agreed, and they should hire Ted, then, Ted can systematically take over from the inside, oust Chip, bring in Adrian Wilson as DC, install a playbook that has been updated since 1971, and...SUPER BOWL!!!!

Comment

While the ted thing was dumb... that non- call or challenge was so bad...so bad.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        While the ted thing was dumb... that non- call or challenge was so bad...so bad.
        Agreed on both points.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Agreed on both points.
          Im out in pittsburgh now for work and the comments I heard were "how did he not run a sneak" and "your secondary is ass". These people are annoying but the points made were so valid it made my brain hurt.

Hated the foles picks...both were pure shit...but that play call...lack of challenge and shit defense are my top picks for why they lost.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

That game was infuriating beyond belief. The spot near the goal line was awful and I naturally assumed Chip's dude in the booth would challenge it...it was a no-brainer...unf'nbelievable. And then Chip's ridiculous call on the next play had me screaming like a lunatic as I've never understood why a coach would be in that formation in that situation.

It's one thing to lose but to get robbed by the geezer refs and to beat yourself with stupid playcalling along with redzone mistakes had my blood pressure sky high afterwards.

Sorry about the Captain Obvious observations but I just had to vent. We had no business losing that game and that's what irks the shit outta me.

Comment

Replay assistant would be the fall guy. This is on chip, who also has to realize a chance to up 7 is worth more than a timeout.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post

Clearly in replay you could see it was that close to being a touchdown, so you know it was at least a first down, even if they stop you on 3 more plays you burn up a ton more clock. BAD...

Comment

Polk even fell on players so his progress very well legitimately was in the endzone there. How this ball got put back 2 yards where polks heels cant even reach pisses me off so fucking bad.

Tougher to swallow than the bullshit that happened at san fran.

Comment

Working...
                  X