Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm glad Chip thinks the holes in this team are funny...I sure don't!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad Chip thinks the holes in this team are funny...I sure don't!

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-le...umors-you-love

The Jackson rumors are one thing but Nate Allen has to go for the same reason Henery had to go, he costs us games. The sooner the better.

Comment

I surely wasn't laughing when Nate gave up that TD in the final minutes...

Comment

Oh for God's sake...

The guy says trade rumors are a joke and you get boo boo faced over it? He says the trade deadline in the NFL is overblown because nothing typically happens and you translate/transmogrify that into he doesn't care about holes on the team?

Please.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Given Roseman's wasteland of a 2014 draft (Jordan Matthews and 5 ghosts), I'm all in favor of trading picks into actual NFL players. Honestly, I think the tide has turned too far and teams overvalue picks and undervalue players.

Comment

He could have stated what you said and been correct, but the laughing...he can keep that to himself. A loss like that warrants no laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
              He could have stated what you said and been correct, but the laughing...he can keep that to himself. A loss like that warrants no laughs.
              What's the appropriate time that a coach or player can experience joy after a loss? Is it not until they win again? 3 days? A week? A year?

If a guy has a tough game and afterwards, he sees his family and they look as proud of him as ever, can he be happy or should he tell them to go screw? If they head home and he and his son are watching TV together and his son let's out a infectious laugh, should the guy tell his son to shut up because they lost?

Football coaches and players are human beings. Are they disappointed, I'm sure they are, but life goes on. I'm sure there have been times in your life where you made a mistake or were disappointed but then experienced something fun or joyful and cracked a smile.

Comment

I feel Chip sold us a bill of goods

nm
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  nm
                  That's from watching too much game film from 1971 with Ted.

Comment

Maybe laughing to the media one day after a heartbreaking loss wasn't the best thing to do but hell, go home, drink some beers and laugh it up w/ your family and friends. But don't laugh to the media one day after fucking up a perfectly good win when the media asks direct questions about making improvements...

Comment

Maybe laughing to the media one day after a heartbreaking loss wasn't the best thing to do but hell, go home, drink some beers and laugh it up w/ your family and friends. But don't laugh to the media one day after fucking up a perfectly good win when the media asks direct questions about making improvements...
                      I guess Chip and Co. have truly moved past it and are on to focusing on Houston. I'd rather that than they sulk for a week and say "woe is us, we blew the game"

I don't think this is as big of an issue as you're making it out to be. Nobody at NovaCare is happy with how the game played out, I just don't think they're going to (nor should they) slit their wrists about it.
                      Last edited by Sect 236; 10-27-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Some people are looking for...

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        The guy says trade rumors are a joke and you get boo boo faced over it? He says the trade deadline in the NFL is overblown because nothing typically happens and you translate/transmogrify that into he doesn't care about holes on the team?

Please.
                        An answer where none is really available, trades rarely happen at all in the NFL and anyone they might get would likely carry baggage along with any talent they bring. Not to mention you have to teach an outsider your playbook mid-season, no easy task there.

I think Kelly sees how weak they are in the obvious areas, but there is no way to insert a new player or two that would fix it.
                        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I have a feeling the professionals are a little bit better at moving on and keeping things in perspective than some of us fans are. I would hope they are, anyway.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Good lord, get a hold of yourself

Yeah it stinks to lose like that, especially with the pukes ahead in the division, but they're 5-2, not 0-7. All is not lost and everything is still up for grabs.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I have a feeling it's the Dallas thing getting me, plus I need a Snickers...you're not you when you're hungry.

Comment

Working...
                              X