Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if posted, but Road Gayte

Was a great time!

Thanks to tjl88 (or it may have just been Seth Macfarlane) for bringing spread, and Trogs for the tix!

So great to see so many friends that I haven't seen for a long time, and great to finally meet 3Is and Dolomite as well.

Susq Jr. steals Diggle's thunder in terms of dream gigs, IMO. Glad to hear things are going so well!

Other than the assholes we had to see on the field, it was a great day!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Was a great time!

Thanks to tjl88 (or it may have just been Seth Macfarlane) for bringing spread, and Trogs for the tix!

So great to see so many friends that I haven't seen for a long time, and great to finally meet 3Is and Dolomite as well.

Susq Jr. steals Diggle's thunder in terms of dream gigs, IMO. Glad to hear things are going so well!

Other than the assholes we had to see on the field, it was a great day!
    How were the Card fans?

Last time we were there, I went, and felt they were awful. Maybe just the section I was in.

Comment

Worst fans in football hands down. They have no idea what they are cheering for. McCoy would run for 7 yards, on first down, and the douches would talk shit like the just lost 5 yards.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

sounded geigh. Who was the geighest jinx??

Glad you had a great time. Looked like a lot of iggles phans in the stands!
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Geighest jinx probably goes to me. I was talking up my "lucky shirt" that I had on under my jersey most of the morning.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
          X