Get Mark Barron from Tampa Bay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Mark Barron from Tampa Bay...

He would be great next to Jenkins. Even if we have to give up a third, I would do it. We would have our safety combo for the next few years or more. Makes too much sense for Howie to do this though.

Why don't they just right the wrong and trade Graham for Earl Thomas?

Comment

Barron is available.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-mark-barron/

Comment

What's his PFF rating?

and his Madden rating.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Is he on the block? He's young and totally legit. Kind of player you rebuil around. Why would Tampa trade him?

Comment

Not buying Barron. Martin a no brainer to try to dump bc he blows. Barron the bidding would start at 2 firsts. Nobody will meet their price tag.

It's the old "everyone is for sale for the right price" scenario. And their price on Barron will be massive that nobody can meet.

Comment

The guy from SF that they signed as a FA is the same sort of safety. This is what happens often when you have a nbew coaching staff take over. They dump the players from the previous administration whom they don't think can fit their scheme. Right now, after seeing the way the Bucs get blown out now and again, I wonder if any player fits their scheme.
              Last edited by bobbyuk; 10-28-2014, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                and his Madden rating.
                He's only a 78 on Madden. 65 man coverage and 78 zone coverage, I think we could use this to our advantage in lowering the price.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                  He's only a 78 on Madden. 65 man coverage and 78 zone coverage, I think we could use this to our advantage in lowering the price.
                  All Chip and Howie need to do is turn on the "Force Trades" feature and they can get whoever they want.

Luck for Foles.
                  Megatron for Cooper.
                  Earl Thomas for Nate Allen.
                  Watt for Trent Cole.

If they don't make all those trades, they don't care about winning.

Comment

He's going to the St Louis Slizz's

Comment

4th and 6th apparently... We can waste a 1st rounder on a project but can't spend a 4th and a 6th on someone who would help us immediately, in a major way.

Comment

They say Barron's speciality is playing in the box and not coverage. They don't really need help in the box.

Guess they thought he really wasn't that big of an upgrade that he's worth the picks.

Who knows, no matter what they did, it would have probably been the wrong move.

Comment

You are probably right, we shouldn't be second guessing those man and zone ratings from Madden.
                          Last edited by D Leff; 10-28-2014, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                            You are probably right, we shouldn't be second guessing those man and zone ratings from Madden.
                            Admittedly, I haven't watched Barron play since Bama. I'm going off of what a Tampa Bay beat writer said on Twitter that was Retweeted by The Great Les Bowen.

Comment

What's up w/ Wolff?

Comment

Working...
                              X