No announcement yet.

Great time on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we got out of dodge immediately cause we drove back to SD that night. Did you guys hang out afterward? If so sorry I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      Great times indeed, if anyone has pics shoot them my way.
      I have some. i'm trying to figure out this iCloud sharing thing without uploading pictures of my junk by mistake.
      Last edited by Dolomite; 10-28-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
        Bwah, not a beat down just an elbow!

It was a great time. Zubaz really is legendary, and everyone there were great people. Slizz, Susq, Dolo, 3I, Montana, Triple, Troggs and all your family members, thanks a lot for having me. You guys all surpassed your reputations. I know what you guys mean now when you say you've never lost a gayte.

And slizz, that fox shirt is very jinxy.
        Sorry i mixed up you two, both from SD.

I almost died when the waitress was bringing the drinks and you asked her to play the marry, fuck, kill game with us LMFAO. She would have married me btw.

Comment

so how geigh was 3in?

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being Paul Lynde, 10 being Liberace
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm in serious debate about what to do about it on Sunday.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being Paul Lynde, 10 being Liberace

NHOH
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If I had to make a bet on who would get kicked out of the game, I would of put money on you haha.

You are gonna have to give us the whole story about the old guy trying to take you out.

Slizz nailed it, you do favor Seth Macfarlane.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

We hung out for about another hour after the game.

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                  I think you have me mixed up with someone else! Nobody put a beatdown on me or any other San Diegans(unless it was TJ). TJ is the man by the way. And the Tuaca goes down smoooooth

A few went to a bar, my wife, friend and I headed back to the crib. Pounded some more beer and crashed out.

Comment

Working...
                  X