Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did the entire touched upon thread pass without...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did the entire touched upon thread pass without...

One mention of the world's best known pederast?

Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-30-2014, 07:52 PM.

You said it, man.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

12-year-olds, Dude...
      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
        12-year-olds, Dude...
        It's actually 8 year olds. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to one.

Comment

Perhaps He was talking about Ricardo's sex offense?

Comment

I thought that was a photo of PSU.
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Because nobody fucks with the Jesus

--
              Your Retarded

Comment

Let me tell you something, pandejo!!

Comment

You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes 'click.
                  Last edited by Melchior; 10-31-2014, 05:13 PM.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

mm hmm

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Jesus!

You said it, man. NOBODY fucks with the Jesus!

Comment

I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin care! It don't matter to Jesus, but you're not foolin me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This Bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man. Ha Ha!

Comment

Working...
                          X