Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper

Foles last wk & Sanchez this week both threw picks on what looked like miscommunication with cooper. For a #2 wr, he seems to have trouble knowing his route
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Originally posted by royal View Post
    Foles last wk & Sanchez this week both threw picks on what looked like miscommunication with cooper. For a #2 wr, he seems to have trouble knowing his route
    That's why I buy into the reports about the Eagles looking to trade for Vincent Jackson. Jackson right now is what the Eagles were hoping Cooper could one day develop into...which isn't looking realistic at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
      That's why I buy into the reports about the Eagles looking to trade for Vincent Jackson. Jackson right now is what the Eagles were hoping Cooper could one day develop into...which isn't looking realistic at this point.
      Dear Jebus, we would be blessed if he was half the receiver VJax is.

Comment

I think if anyone has the game recorded, you might look at the Sanchez interception when he tried to go to Cooper. The DB held him by the jersey and pulled him back and then got in front of him to get the pick. The Foles INT was a pass that shouldn't have even been thrown. Foles was under pressure, he AGAIN threw off his back foot.

Comment

Pooper
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Scooper

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            Pooper
            But not in the good sense of the word. More like Billy "Shovelhands."
            DB

Comment

Working...
            X