Is it impolite to point out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it impolite to point out....

Again That the gap-toothed's single season sack record Will always be a complete and utter fraud?

No. I remind Vagiant fans of that every time I can. I remind Green Bay fans of their quisling quarterback, as well.
    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Nope

Fuck him, and fuck Favre for laying down like a bitch.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Good call Squire

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
        No. I remind Vagiant fans of that every time I can. I remind Green Bay fans of their quisling quarterback, as well.
        Most Green Bay fans feel the same way. The only holdouts left that support that cock-a-roach are the favre-slurpers. That play was a disgrace to the league, shouldn't have counted and GB coach Mike Sherman even said it was a called run play. How can you record a sack on a busted run play ?
        Packers OL was pissed at him too for selling them out. Pathetic on all counts

Comment

True, all the Green Bay fans I personally know feel the same way. It tainted a great career.

Both players have character issues.
          WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
          - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
          - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
          X