Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

foreskin follies - Special Ref Ref edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreskin follies - Special Ref Ref edition!

Ahhhhhhhh, from the mouths of babes.

Here's RG Knee in his own words.................

“I don’t. I understand that everybody has a criticism, but you have to prove yourself every day – day in, day out in this league and life in general,” he said. “So, I do take that mind-set towards it, but when it comes to being that franchise guy, it is what it is. I believe that I am. I believe that this organization knows that I am. I know those guys in that locker room know that I am, and there’s no doubt there. So, I don’t ever step on the field trying to make a claim saying, ‘I am the guy.’ It’s not like that. This is my team, and I’m going to lead it.”

bwahahahahahahahaha...........you just can't make shit like that up! What a delusional sack of shit.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

I honestly hope

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh, from the mouths of babes.

Here's RG Knee in his own words.................

“I don’t. I understand that everybody has a criticism, but you have to prove yourself every day – day in, day out in this league and life in general,” he said. “So, I do take that mind-set towards it, but when it comes to being that franchise guy, it is what it is. I believe that I am. I believe that this organization knows that I am. I know those guys in that locker room know that I am, and there’s no doubt there. So, I don’t ever step on the field trying to make a claim saying, ‘I am the guy.’ It’s not like that. This is my team, and I’m going to lead it.”

bwahahahahahahahaha...........you just can't make shit like that up! What a delusional sack of shit.

...hope that DC owner and circus spend the next 10 years trying to convince us RGIII is " the man". Only owner in the league who can rival the greatness of Jerry Jones.

Long live RG and Mr Snyder!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Sounds like he's spent a lot of time around McNabb.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
      X