Eagles GM Howie Roseman and front office not sold on Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles GM Howie Roseman and front office not sold on Foles

The Newark Star-Ledger reports members in the Eagles organization, including GM Howie Roseman, had "soured" on Nick Foles even before he broke his collarbone in Week 9.
    "I think Howie is looking at quarterbacks," a league source told NJ.com. "He's kind of soured on Foles, and I don't think he's alone. The organization isn't sold that he's the guy going forward. Let's just say the way things were going, he wasn't going to get a contract extension that's for sure." Foles is eligible for an extension in the offseason. After posting a ridiculous 27:2 TD:INT ratio across 13 games and 10 starts last season, Foles took a step back before getting hurt. He's tossed the second-most interceptions (10) behind only Blake Bortles and is averaging a weak 6.9 YPA. We're not sold on Foles being the quarterback of the future anywhere, let alone Philadelphia. Nov 4 - 8:34 PM

www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7475/nick-foles

Potatonado!

Originally posted by PSU View Post
    The Newark Star-Ledger reports members in the Eagles organization, including GM Howie Roseman, had "soured" on Nick Foles even before he broke his collarbone in Week 9.
    "I think Howie is looking at quarterbacks," a league source told NJ.com. "He's kind of soured on Foles, and I don't think he's alone. The organization isn't sold that he's the guy going forward. Let's just say the way things were going, he wasn't going to get a contract extension that's for sure." Foles is eligible for an extension in the offseason. After posting a ridiculous 27:2 TD:INT ratio across 13 games and 10 starts last season, Foles took a step back before getting hurt. He's tossed the second-most interceptions (10) behind only Blake Bortles and is averaging a weak 6.9 YPA. We're not sold on Foles being the quarterback of the future anywhere, let alone Philadelphia. Nov 4 - 8:34 PM

DB

Comment

Wow...your eyes are really bad. You should look into bifocals or laser surgery or something like that.
      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Rotoworld!!

Comment

These articles always come out after a guy is hurt and the back up wins. When Nick is healthy we will see what happens, I feel unless Sanchez just goes off like a mad man Nick is still the QB of the future.

Comment

why is this a surprise? How much money would you have given him if he continued along at the current pace this season. He's been average. He's under contract next season, so he'll get another shot to prove himself, and if he's great...then they might break the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
              why is this a surprise? How much money would you have given him if he continued along at the current pace this season. He's been average. He's under contract next season, so he'll get another shot to prove himself, and if he's great...then they might break the bank.
              There is no chance that Tom Retard (aka the godfather) comes back with a response that is logical, well written and unbiased.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 11-05-2014, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X