Good News for Maclin Mavens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    That's why all of our other receivers are having the type of year Maclin is, right?
    There's a minimum ability necessary but it's not that great. Look at what they got from Cooper last season. Get a solid QB play and the rest will fall into place.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      So what you are saying is that any WR can thrive in high school Harry's system? Good to see you've turned the corner on Harry.
      I conceded Kelly's coaching ability a while back. How can you not? He's winning with mostly crap players. Look at the turnover differential.

Comment

I thought that was one of Diggle's beloved jammy bands

no?
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Do you really see a solid QB as an option?

It's Foles, Sanchez, a drafted project, or someone else's scraps.

I'd rather keep our only legit weapon at the WR position around.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Do you really see a solid QB as an option?

It's Foles, Sanchez, a drafted project, or someone else's scraps.

I'd rather keep our only legit weapon at the WR position around.
            Riley Cooper was a legit weapon last season.

QB isn't an option. It's a must.

Maclin isn't going to get them to a Super Bowl. I think there's a reasonable chance Matthews eclipses him next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              No way I give Maclin 10m a year. This is a system offense. Plug and play.
              Than why isn't Cooper or Huff playing just as good as Maclin?

Comment

Cooper is Howie's man crush and always has been. That's the only reason that deal happened.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Cooper is Howie's man crush and always has been. That's the only reason that deal happened.
                  This is true but I can't deny Chip made him productive. The QB is the key.

Comment

I think you're just picking the hardest piece of the puzzle to modify and using that as the basis for your judgement.

Tell me what you want to happen at QB.
                    Last edited by BigSlizz; 11-05-2014, 08:29 PM.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

http://overthecap.com/position/wide-receiver/

What would you consider a deal the Eagles should make with Maclin?
                      Last edited by udontknowme; 11-05-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        Do math much? Is 20 or 25 closer to 22? Duh. Jackson is also playing with Pierre Garcon.

Jackson has only 6 less yards than Maclin on 23 less targets. Amazing.
                        How does Jackson having a good year on a different team in any way discredit the year Maclin is having?

Comment

Jordy Nelson.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Maybe a little high on the per year to me, right now he's worth about 7-8 in my opinion per, but only on the high end if it's less guaranteed money.

That cooper contract looks horrible on that list. His agent (maclins) did a great job with the gamble when you consider there isn't many great or good wrs that are free agents this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X