These Penn State fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Penn State fans...

Have got to just move on. Yeah the NCAA played them, yeah people were smeared, yeah the players were really the only ones hurt. But for Christ's sake, just move on, will you? The incessant drumbeat of how wrong the NCAA was to levy these penalties and how nefarious they were, and how the BOT was all wrong, etc. is freaking MIND NUMBING.

Direct your energy to sympathy for the victims and move on.

DB
    DB

what Penn state fans?

I was over it 2 years ago
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Colorado dope smoker. Dangerous on a bicycle.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

dickless m'fers

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Colorado dope smoker. Dangerous on a bicycle.
        You guys know there are PSU guys out there talking about suing the NCAA, hoping Louis Freeh dies, getting back JoePa's 409 wins (he would unequivocally say that he wouldn't give a shit), and redeeming those poor put upon alumni who have to deal with people thinking that something went wrong at PSU.

For God's sake, enough.

DB
        DB

Comment

Lawsuit

I think the only thing PSU is suing for now is to keep the $60M fine in Pennsylvania. Which I don't think is egregious.

The 409 stuff is asinine and I see it every where here. The BoT is a bunch of idiots that made tons of mistakes but they were in a tough spot and wanted to put it behind them as quickly as possible (Emerson included). If they had fought the sanctions (even if they won), it probably would be much worse for the university and the football team right now.

Comment

Working...
          X