Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

great meeting Pack West and Mrs. Pack West!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great meeting Pack West and Mrs. Pack West!!!

so nice of them to come to my event here in San Diego. Wish I could crash his Pack-Bears party tonight.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

We will enjoy drinking his beer in a few weeks.

Comment

Very cool,

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      so nice of them to come to my event here in San Diego. Wish I could crash his Pack-Bears party tonight.
      I'm sure escaping GB with the upcoming cold whip and meeting friends in SD is a great time.

How are you enjoying SD dude??
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

love it

great city, but did not have much time. Did get to Mission Bay area and at PW's urging, legendary surfing beach Swamis...though not much surf today...and didn't have a board. But I did jump in the surf just to say I was there.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Great you got to do this in San Diego! Hope it was excellent.
          And glad you got to jump in as well!

Comment

I'll bet that was one hell of a party...
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Thanks IG and I thought you did a fantastic job during your session - the crowd certainly got their money's worth

IG had a full room and entertained them all with his encyclopedic knowledge of philly & basketball history. Q&A session could have gone longer but his handlers had to rush him off to the book-signing station and its always better to leave them wanting more....

Congrats, great job on your SD tour

Comment

Was his handlers Asian Resbians?

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                Thanks IG and I thought you did a fantastic job during your session - the crowd certainly got their money's worth

IG had a full room and entertained them all with his encyclopedic knowledge of philly & basketball history. Q&A session could have gone longer but his handlers had to rush him off to the book-signing station and its always better to leave them wanting more....

Congrats, great job on your SD tour

The Book Pimp pulled up in a Cadillac wearing a chinchilla coat. Irish "Hollywood" George is what they call him.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X