Confidential to PackWest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to PackWest

What the Hell has gotten into your boys? On pace for 84 points. Rodgers will break the record for TD passes in a game if they keep throwing.

Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
      What the Hell has gotten into your boys? On pace for 84 points. Rodgers will break the record for TD passes in a game if they keep throwing.
      Just fucking wretched post after wretched goddamned post.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Nothing wretched about that post. If 95% of the board said that, you wouldn't bat an eye at it. That being said, fuck you and have a pleasant Monday night.

Comment

And 95 % of the regular posters on this bored

If 95% of the board said that, you wouldn't bat an eye at it.
          aren't despised.

Comment

Well it doesn't really matter what I post, some asshole is going to get pissy about it. If you added up all the collective insults, hatred, disagreements, etc. I've encountered on the internet outside of this board, it still wouldn't amount to the reaction I elicit from merely the average post here. Despite the fact I'm not a troll, not a reactionary, and typically feel the same way as the majority of the board, I still take an inordinate, irrational, and perplexing amount of shit from the board.

Comment

Well it doesn't really matter what I post, some asshole is going to get pissy about it. If you added up all the collective insults, hatred, disagreements, etc. I've encountered on the internet outside of this board, it still wouldn't amount to the reaction I elicit from merely the average post here. Despite the fact I'm not a troll, not a reactionary, and typically feel the same way as the majority of the board, I still take an inordinate, irrational, and perplexing amount of shit from the board.
              Take the hint.

Comment

I'm an exception

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                aren't despised.
                I sort of hate myself about 95% worth.

DB
                DB

Comment

The only reason I even associate with you people is because I despise myself. I don't deserve quality colleagues.

Comment

This place brings self loathing

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                    The only reason I even associate with you people is because I despise myself. I don't deserve quality colleagues.
                    To grand new heights.......almost an art form.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

you need to post about 90% less.
                      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Guess what time it is Jsuckernaugt?

Comment

Working...
                        X