Lazor apparently not getting along with dolphins players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazor apparently not getting along with dolphins players

@ProFootballTalk: Miami O.C. Bill Lazor has "rocky" relationship with players, according to @JeffDarlington http://t.co/QaVupc5CTc

NHOH

Comment

They were saying on the radio that Lazor was tough on Foles, always pointing out flaws when he was playing really well. I could see Foles as the type of guy who benefits from that and doesn't let it bother him. Not so much for players who have a little more diva in them.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        They were saying on the radio that Lazor was tough on Foles, always pointing out flaws when he was playing really well. I could see Foles as the type of guy who benefits from that and doesn't let it bother him. Not so much for players who have a little more diva in them.
        I heard a story last year after Lazor left for Miami that him and Foles did not get along either.

Comment

Interesting. What I heard was more just speculation about how his style may have helped Foles. Perhaps he's one of those Todd Haley types that nobody likes.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

What ever it was between Foles and Lazor, you can't say it didn't work, because even without all of the injuries, Foles had a lot less bad decisions last year than this.

Comment

I feel like the higher up you go in the coaching hierarchy, the more your people skills come into play. Being a dickhead in the QB room might make you more effective. Being a dickhead to an entire offense might not go over so well.

Reminds me of Brad Childress: solid offensive coordinator, didn't have the people skills to be a good head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                I feel like the higher up you go in the coaching hierarchy, the more your people skills come into play. Being a dickhead in the QB room might make you more effective. Being a dickhead to an entire offense might not go over so well.

Reminds me of Brad Childress: solid offensive coordinator, didn't have the people skills to be a good head coach.

Good analogy, I had forgotten all about that bald headed bastard!
                Last edited by Eagle Road; 11-15-2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Random, but

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  @ProFootballTalk: Miami O.C. Bill Lazor has "rocky" relationship with players, according to @JeffDarlington http://t.co/QaVupc5CTc
                  Mike Wallace (of all Dolphin's players) doesn't seem to have a problem with Lazor…

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-dolphins-woes
                  Last edited by ishimonster; 11-15-2014, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X