Today is the Day! HUGE statement game today for Chip and Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is the Day! HUGE statement game today for Chip and Eagles

We find out if the birds are contenders or pretenders.

Hope the team puts on their big-boy pants today and come out and play like they can. They'll need a little luck today to overcome the Pack at Lambeau but I think they can do it.

We'll find out if Sanchez can handle pressure. We'll find out if Chip can call a good game. We'll find out if Casey can step out of the massive shadow of his older brother. Can Shady get his groove back?

Gotta stay ahead of Dallas!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is shaping up to be one of those games where the prognosticators feel the Eagles shouldn't even get off the team bus at Lambeau.

Luckily for us and the Eagles themselves, we can say "Fuck the prognosticators"

It's really a no-win situation for the Birds: if they win and Rodgers doesn't play well, I am sure it will be because of some non-Eagles reason in the eyes of Aikman and Buck: poor WR play, injuries to their oline...

If they lose, well: Aaron Rodgers is the second coming, Chip's methods are wacky...

Comment

I just hope to see AR on his ass a couple of times today, this needs to be a team win, just O or D playing well isn't going to get it done.

Comment

GGGGGGGGGG

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
        We find out if the birds are contenders or pretenders.

Hope the team puts on their big-boy pants today and come out and play like they can. They'll need a little luck today to overcome the Pack at Lambeau but I think they can do it.

We'll find out if Sanchez can handle pressure. We'll find out if Chip can call a good game. We'll find out if Casey can step out of the massive shadow of his older brother. Can Shady get his groove back?

Gotta stay ahead of Dallas!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        Game of the year. Biggest test Chip and the gang have come up against so far. We'll see what these guys are made of today on the Frozen Tundra. Fuck a Dallas, get this win and stay ahead of those fucks.
        Last edited by BirdsInNC; 11-16-2014, 11:57 AM.
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I wouldn't necessarily say they're pretenders if they lose, beating Rodgers and the Packers at Lambeau is no small feat for any team. However, this is definitely a chance for them to really prove that they belong at the big boy table in the NFC
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

SUSP
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

And that statement was: We're not good enough, yet.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
              X