• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT 1 FUCKIN PENALTY

Against Green Bay, Bullshit.

tons of holding on the interior line

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Against Green Bay, Bullshit.
    thats how he's got all this time,, tired or not you don't go from having the Pass rush they have had to this,,,srry,,,just bullshit,,
    Last edited by TRENT; 11-16-2014, 06:42 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      thats how he's got all this time,, tired or not you don't go from having the Pass rush they have had to this,,,srry,,,just bullshit,,
      I know it's unreal, 2 hits to the head of Sanchez, holding on Trent Cole 3 times I saw, once on Barwin and nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Late hit on Sanchez NOT Called with 30 seconds left.

Comment

If that was Rodgers that would be a 15 yarder

Comment

Non calls are disgusting. Whats to stop them from spearing his helmet a 3rd time 2nd hald

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              If that was Rodgers that would be a 15 yarder
              You got that right

Comment

Originally posted by TGOLD View Post
                Non calls are disgusting. Whats to stop them from spearing his helmet a 3rd time 2nd hald
                Right, we might as well go hit Rodgers after the play and do some damage at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  Right, we might as well go hit Rodgers after the play and do some damage at this point.
                  Hate to be a spiteful dick but I agree completely at this point. If the refs are going to let your QB get murdered then youve got to return the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by TGOLD View Post
                    Hate to be a spiteful dick but I agree completely at this point. If the refs are going to let your QB get murdered then youve got to return the favor.
                    Sure hit Rodgers, Nelson and knock them out for the year, fuck'em you want to win a Super Bowl, Buddy Ryan would.

Comment

Working...
                    X