X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone STFU. We all knew this was an L

Only divisional games matter here on out
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      Your right, but it still stings. You kinda get your hopes up before the game and this is what ya get.

Comment

This game sucks. You are correct divisional games are more important but This. Game. Sucks.

You want the Eagles go go to the playoffs against GB in GB?
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I remember spanking cruds then losing nfc championship

Comment

Spanked them in Philly. Lost in AZ. Doubt NFCCG will be in Philly this year.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I know where the game was Slizzy. It could be played on moon today and we get routed. Home field isn't causing this bro

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                Spanked them in Philly. Lost in AZ. Doubt NFCCG will be in Philly this year.
                The Cruds were the 4 seed that year, nobody thought the NFCCG would be in Arizona either.

Comment

You don't think

I know where the game was Slizzy. It could be played on moon today and we get routed. Home field isn't causing this bro
                  the game would have gone a little differently if it were played in Philly?

Crowd obviously had in impact, especially in the beginning. Shitty ass field too.

Comment

Different field makes Rodgers miss and allows fletcher to run with jordy?

Shut up this was a blow out today no matter where it's played. It's on Chip today but I also feel very confident he rallies the troops and they win next two

Comment

It's on Chip today but I also feel very confident he rallies the troops and they win next two
                      I don't blame Chip for this loss. We don't have the DBs to compete with the GB passing attack. We've been able to apply pressure enough to mask our terrible secondary. However, a QB who knows how to beat the blitz will smoke us until we upgrade the talent on the back end.

This team is exactly what I thought they were at the beginning of the season: an exciting team that will make for a fun season, but lacking the defensive talent to match up with the true SB contenders.

We don't have the talent of a 7-3 team. Our record is a testament to Chip and Billy Davis.

Comment

You may be right

But you can't go out like that. Whether you're on the road or not. In a game where you're trying to prove you can stomp with the big dogs, you can't be down by 32 before the third quarter is even over.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Haha!

Comment

Man, Sanchez is total crap. We can lose every game he starts.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
                              BECAUSE I WANT.... TO. FIT. IN.

Comment

Working...
                              X