X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to ruin your career in 12 words

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/20/did-a-...ameis-winston/

Disgusting.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-20-2014, 12:30 PM.

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    Winston doesn't even know where the library is.

Comment

good one

My sister and about 400 other students including the 3 that were innocently shot did know where the library was last night.

You clueless fuck.
      Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-20-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

My sister and about 400 other students including the 3 that were innocently shot did know where the library was last night.

You clueless fuck.
        What does that have to do with Winston being an idiot?

Comment

You clueless fuck.
          Obviously this Marisa bitch is dumb and tone deaf, but are we really not allowed to make jokes about Winston now because there was a shooting at FSU?

Just trying to figure this out because PSU jokes about child rape are a lot worse and they go over pretty damn well around here.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Lighten up, Francis.

Nothing in that dig at Winston as a "student"/athlete was insensitive to the shooting and danger it posed to students.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You're not wrong. Its obviously just a sensitive subject for me at the moment. This situation has nothing to do with Jameis Winston or football and its irritating to see people use this as a time to make it about that.

SE you are not a clueless fuck just a mildly inappropriate fuck.

Comment

You're not wrong. Its obviously just a sensitive subject for me at the moment. This situation has nothing to do with Jameis Winston or football and its irritating to see people use this as a time to make it about that.

SE you are not a clueless fuck just a mildly inappropriate fuck.
                Thanks, I take that as a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  Obviously this Marisa bitch is dumb and tone deaf, but are we really not allowed to make jokes about Winston now because there was a shooting at FSU?

Just trying to figure this out because PSU jokes about child rape are a lot worse and they go over pretty damn well around here.
                  FWIW I too think Jameis is an idiot and find jokes about crab legs funny. Jokes about child rape and whether or not Jameis was in the library where a shooting took place last night not so much. But of course my connection to that school would make me feel differently than others who don't.

Comment

And he didn't rape anyone because you heard blah blah fucking blah. Shut up

Comment

Jameis didn't rape that girl because he didnt, not because of something I heard. He may be an idiot but he's not a rapist.

Comment

Jameis didn't rape that girl because he didnt, not because of something I heard. He may be an idiot but he's not a rapist.
                        Just like Bill Cosby.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                          Just like Bill Cosby.
                          Well that's just not the same thing at all.

Comment

In all seriousness, if I went to FSU, or had family/friends who went to FSU, I'd be scared today too, but I'd also be scared every single day they are on that campus.

Not just Jameis, but any Nole player is allowed to do whatever they want with no real repercussion.

As long as the football team is winning or is competitive, the actual student body (you know, the ones who have to go to class like fools because they can't run fast) has to worry about being run over by a drunk driver, being beaten, being raped, being shot with a BB gun (and any other criminal activity you can think of) by a football player and the inevitable smear campaign that will make the victim the one at fault and the Nole the REAL victim.

You should be really worried with your sister's safety on a daily basis.

Comment

ohhhhh

I see what you did there

Comment

Working...
                              X