Fox News Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News Guys

Hey, I was wondering how the Cosby thing is playing on Fox News? Are they damning him for these allegations or are they going Duke lacrosse on his attackers?

Just curious, I haven't watched the news in a week.
    DB

Not too much about Cosby. The majority of Fox news this past week was about Obama's immigration reform policy, his pc, and the Ferguson situtation.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
      Not too much about Cosby. The majority of Fox news this past week was about Obama's immigration reform policy, his pc, and the Ferguson situtation.
      wondered how Cosby plays... well, if you believe these stories, I guess I know how he plays.
      DB

Comment

Back in the good old days, women asked for it. Fast forward 40 years later and its rape. What's wrong with this country?!

Comment

Great Question

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          Back in the good old days, women asked for it. Fast forward 40 years later and its rape. What's wrong with this country?!
          But the question I really want to answer is which is better peanut butter, crunchy or smooth? They both stick to my dentures, what a mess. Speaking of which, my third wife was crunchy. My fifth wife was smooth.

Comment

Working...
          X