Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Odell Beckham...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Odell Beckham...

... but there weren't any horses around? Well, Beckham throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Beckham decides to enter me in the Breeders' Cup, under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, 'Don't shoot him, he's a human!'"

I thought that happened......

To Larry King.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      ... but there weren't any horses around? Well, Beckham throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Beckham decides to enter me in the Breeders' Cup, under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, 'Don't shoot him, he's a human!'"
      F@ck Odell Beckham. I mean f*cki him.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Beckham took King to SeaWorld one time...

They were watching Shamu the whale when Beckham got splashed. So Beckham yells, 'I'm Odell Beckham and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu, and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'How do you like it?' And then damn if Beckham didn't step in there and finish the show.

Comment

I've heard that before

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          They were watching Shamu the whale when Beckham got splashed. So Beckham yells, 'I'm Odell Beckham and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu, and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'How do you like it?' And then damn if Beckham didn't step in there and finish the show.
          I believe it was Tom Sizemore told me.

He was doing community service at the time.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Odell Dreckham
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
            X