What I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I want...

What's most important to me, is that I have your assurance that there are no more attempts to stuff the turkey with heated stuffing and leave it on the counter. To that, I must say no.

DB

What happened to the turkey was business. I have much respect for your delicate stomach. But your thinking is old-fashioned. You must understand why I had to do that.”

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Bwahaha

It doesn't say whether the turkey's smoked or fried...

DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        What's most important to me, is that I have your assurance that there are no more attempts to stuff the turkey with heated stuffing and leave it on the counter. To that, I must say no.

Now your speaking my language

Comment

Do you, Michael...

renounce overdone turkey and candied yams that use marshmallows on top and all their works, and especially mayo on aramingos?

DB

Comment

And none of that has stopped him from making dumbass throws. Foles and Sanchez are basically a wash from what I've seen
            vitalbrands

Comment

Worst instance of IG-itis ever?

Originally posted by kathi View Post
              And none of that has stopped him from making dumbass throws. Foles and Sanchez are basically a wash from what I've seen
              Not that I'm one to talk.
              DB

Comment

I was just thinking that might be the worst debut in Igglephans history.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I don't know, my Nikita flameout was pretty good

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  I was just thinking that might be the worst debut in Igglephans history.
                  But worse was the IU flameout last night.

DB
                  DB

Comment

Or my post about Oprah and one of her book club books? That could have been worse. Actually, your post is hilarious because people are still responding.

I didn't get to see it but what a joke. Time to move on from Crean if he doesn't get this team to the tourney. You were right about him. Blackmon is a player though. He'll be good.
                    Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-25-2014, 12:06 PM.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                    X