The Truth will set you free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth will set you free

Olive Branch Truth: I didn't come here with hate in my heart for you guys. I'm a Christian, and I have genuine sympathy for you. Hell, if we met in a bar, I'm guessing once you stopped staring with your mouth open at my lady, we'd get along right well. I'd even crack a Pearl with you thinking about how few wins y'all will have over the next ten years.

Sure as Shooting Truth: Did I mention that Tony's QBR is 78.9, behind only Rodgers, Peyton, and Rivers? Rodgers is at 85.9, but dollars to biscuits Tony ends up at the top of the list at the end of the season.

Where's Waldo Truth: Nick Foles is on the QBR list, though. He's right there behind Flacco, Roethlisberger and the retarded Manning brother. Sorry 'bout that.

Y'all...Hahaha. Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Y'all...Hahaha. Lame.
      The key to good trolling is not to try too hard right out of the gate. This guy tried about as hard as you can.

Comment

Calm Truth

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Y'all...Hahaha. Lame.
        Southern Hospitality Truth: We can afford to be kind to y'all since we're so far ahead of you on our football teams. Kind of feel sorry for you in a neighborly way, just wouldn't trade places with you!

Talking Truth: Y'all thing y'all are funny for making fun of the way I write. Well, I can't help that, I guess. But facts are facts, and your Eagles are going down.

Don't Hate the Messenger Truth: I haven't heard but one of you try to refute my facts. Cause you can't.
        Last edited by Dim Bulb; 11-24-2014, 06:52 PM.
        DB

Comment

I'm fucking a moron!

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          Southern Hospitality Truth: We can afford to be kind to y'all since we're so far ahead of you on our football teams. Kind of feel sorry for you in a neighborly way, just wouldn't trade places with you!

Talking Truth: Y'all thing y'all are funny for making fun of the way I write. Well, I can't help that, I guess. But facts are facts, and your Eagles are going down.

Don't Hate the Messenger Truth: I haven't heard but one of you try to refute my facts. Cause you can't.
          I got more, but I blew it!

DB
          DB

Comment

hahahaha!

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Bwaaa!

Worst fake troll ever!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He did a better job with his picks.

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Worst fake troll ever!
                  NM
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

This is positively Wangnuttian

Will go down in board lore as a classic.

Comment

My favorite part...

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                      Will go down in board lore as a classic.
                      The header on the post once the gig was up...."I'm fucking a moron",

Truly a classic.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Epic great job. Even better than PSU 👍

Comment

Working...
                        X