Eric Berry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Berry

Feared to have lymphoma after finding a mass in his chest. This guy is one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen and by everything I've ever heard, he's as classy and humble as they come. As a Vol fan he is one of my absolute favorite athletes ever and a joy to watch play. Prayers sent for him and the Berry family.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...223040457.html

Hes a good player but dont overstate how good just bc dude is sick. Get over yourself
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I've only watched one pro football game and one NBA game in person. He was the best college football player I've seen in person. I'm not overstating it when I say he's one of the best athletes I've personally seen, sick or not.

Comment

Ok, you made a post where no one told you to stfu. That's over now, no one gives a shit about what you've seen or what you do in Tennessee. Now Shut the fuck up.

Comment

Ur good jd, don't let them PA dutch boys beat ya down GO VOLS!

Comment

NHOH

PS SUSP
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
              Ur good jd, don't let them PA dutch boys beat ya down GO VOLS!
              I agree with the bolded statement wholeheartedly, KP

Comment

The positive news is that Lymphoma has become very treatable, he'll likely be in the best of hands and he's likely already in peak physical condition. I look forward to seeing him play in 1-2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  The positive news is that Lymphoma has become very treatable, he'll likely be in the best of hands and he's likely already in peak physical condition. I look forward to seeing him play in 1-2 years.
                  Yes, I think if anyone is capable of beating it, he is. Not just because his physical condition, but also with the medical tests athletes have to go through over even the slightest discomfort, it was likely caught early. I will make it a point to watch him as often as possible if and when he makes his comeback.

Comment

Working...
                  X