I can't stand when people say "what's up Facebook fam"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    Its basically 3I's mom hitching rides to truck stops from truckers.

Let's talk.

Sooo, DQ, can I assume this is your boy? Well done teaching him the in's and out's of business before he even gets out of school!

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-police...234127716.html

Comment

Hahaha

Had to google that to see what it meant!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Google Machine!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Had to google that to see what it meant!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That's too illegal. I carved out a niche with fat, porky, low rent old hags that give it 100 percent!

Comment

Visiting your mom for the holiday

Comment

hahaha batch!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X