First Team To Hold Murray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Team To Hold Murray

to under 4 YPC on the season. Second team to hold him under 100 yards.

There's a lot of holes on defense, but the young line is a MAJOR strength.

They fully dominated

That holy grail of an offensive line the media has been blowing all year. GREAT FUCKING WIN

Comment

Wow, they shut down the GREAT DeMarco Murray

and all of his Tony Dorsett-like abilities. But really, the Dallas o-line just had an off night. They're way too good to get completely dominated like that.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        and all of his Tony Dorsett-like abilities. But really, the Dallas o-line just had an off night. They're way too good to get completely dominated like that.
        I don't know about that. Maybe in pass protection, but the Eagles have been very good at stopping the run this year.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I was being sarcastic

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          I don't know about that. Maybe in pass protection, but the Eagles have been very good at stopping the run this year.
          nm
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah, I'm an idiot. Smoking and posting late...
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

No worries, brother

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              Yeah, I'm an idiot. Smoking and posting late...
              Too good of a win to be mad at anything

Comment

I get the feeling you're not enjoying the moment as much as you should!
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
                X