I would just Like to Fire R Cooper...FRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would just Like to Fire R Cooper...FRC

I have had it with this guy he has the IQ a Ficus Plant,,,He sucks balls as a player, and he's messing with the Chemistry of this team...FUC HIM! CUTT HIS ASS AND LET JORDAN START,, Move on! it was bad decision to resign the POS!

FRC!
    FFF!
    Fuc a Cuntgirl!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Would it be impolite to point out

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    I have had it with this guy he has the IQ a Ficus Plant,,,He sucks balls as a player, and he's messing with the Chemistry of this team...FUC HIM! CUTT HIS ASS AND LET JORDAN START,, Move on! it was bad decision to resign the POS!

FRC!
    FFF!
    Fuc a Cuntgirl!
    That his blocking down field on several plays helped Shady get his massive numbers, including his 38 yard TD run.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      That his blocking down field on several plays helped Shady get his massive numbers, including his 38 yard TD run.

Not just the blocking for Shady, Cooper waving Maclin to his side added a ton of yardage and almost a TD to that grab by Maclin, and it looked like Mac high fived him after words, so I wonder how much of that gets blown out of proportion.

Also have to give Coop props on something else, another Eagle player gets into a scuffle anywhere on that field and he is the first one there.

He is like the mother of a bear cub out there, right in the middle of it, when our ST player took that shot downing the kick he grabbed a hold of that dallas player.

Yeah, he should have caught the pass at the GL, but I'm not sure you would get the total combo of other things he does with many other rec.
      Last edited by Eagle Road; 11-28-2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

at this point its not about any dropped passes

I been pulling for the Guy,,but lately he's fucing up..I know his contributions,,but this is a Kelly team next guy up..Matthews will block for Shady..somebody else will..Gdbye..

I'm done with him.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

On the Maclin run, he and Ertz

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          blocked the same guy, allowing the trailer to tackle Maclin.

And Trent, I think the shorthand is probably FKKK

DB
          DB

Comment

Please get Creative with it

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            blocked the same guy, allowing the trailer to tackle Maclin.

And Trent, I think the shorthand is probably FKKK

DB
            I love it!

if Chip keeps this guy I will have to wonder..Jordan Matthews is ready and will be a great No2.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Cooper sucks

Fucker can't run the correct route two years after being in the system. I'd rather see them put Ertz out there instead of RC.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X