Stupidest Story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidest Story?

The Ponzi scheme of outrage is reaching a tipping point. Which is a stupider story?

1. OMG! They served EIGHT KINDS OF PIE at Thanksgiving at the White House! Excess! Largesse! Hypocriticalnesse!

2. OMG! The Obama daughters rolled their eyes during a largely ironic turkey pardoning ceremony which was last thought of as funny in 1958! And they wore short dresses! The decline of America is now complete!

3. OMG! The Republican woman who tweeted criticism of the Obama children should lose her job! LOSE HER JOB for a dumbass tweet! OMG! What does that mean for poor Dimmy?

DB

PS my belief is that #2 is the stupidest of the three.
    DB

The fake outrage machine is working overtime these days. It's kind of sad.

At my family's Thanksgiving dinner we had three choices of pies in addition to a different dessert.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Common theme...

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      The Ponzi scheme of outrage is reaching a tipping point. Which is a stupider story?

1. OMG! They served EIGHT KINDS OF PIE at Thanksgiving at the White House! Excess! Largesse! Hypocriticalnesse!

2. OMG! The Obama daughters rolled their eyes during a largely ironic turkey pardoning ceremony which was last thought of as funny in 1958! And they wore short dresses! The decline of America is now complete!

3. OMG! The Republican woman who tweeted criticism of the Obama children should lose her job! LOSE HER JOB for a dumbass tweet! OMG! What does that mean for poor Dimmy?

DB

PS my belief is that #2 is the stupidest of the three.

Is the location, nothing relevant has emerged from that spot for almost 50 yrs, time for the BAC to bulldoze the place and build an Amazon distribution center...better production,value, and efficiency.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Actually Dimmy, I think they are all stupid stories, but if we are pointing fingers, I think this one takes the cake.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...grocery-store/

Comment

Our pecan pie ended up soupy

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          The fake outrage machine is working overtime these days. It's kind of sad.

At my family's Thanksgiving dinner we had three choices of pies in addition to a different dessert.
          BIG disappointment.
          DB

Comment

Didn't hear about that one

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            Actually Dimmy, I think they are all stupid stories, but if we are pointing fingers, I think this one takes the cake.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...grocery-store/
            Happens every day here in the liberal bubble I call home. Didn't see that one getting national pub though...
            DB

Comment

Mission accomplished. You started a thread talking about this crap.

On another note.. "The Blaze"?!? Please. By Grifters... for Grifters...
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Mission accomplished. You started a thread talking about this crap.

On another note.. "The Blaze"?!? Please. By Grifters... for Grifters...

It was on regular news channels out here, The Blaze just happened to be the first article that popped up.

Doesn't change the story, but if it makes you feel better try this,

http://www.business2community.com/so...store-01077838

Comment

Working...
                X