ALOHA, BORED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALOHA, BORED

I can't think of many better places to celebrate another year down the shitter than the North Shore. Vans world surfing championships going on...one event they don't even hold unless the waves reach 25 feet, and these guys all paddle out. We think a 10-footer is big in South Jersey.

In the last month I have now been to two of the locations singled out in the Great BRIAN WILSON'S "Surfin' USA"...Swamis in San Diego and Wiemea Bay in Hah vah ee. Stoked. Happy to be here. Happy to be anywhere!
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Mahalo. Sounds like a blast. Stay safe and enjoy!

Comment

Nice! great place for a birthday

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

I can't think of many better places to celebrate another year down the shitter than the North Shore. Vans world surfing championships going on...one event they don't even hold unless the waves reach 25 feet, and these guys all paddle out. We think a 10-footer is big in South Jersey.

In the last month I have now been to two of the locations singled out in the Great BRIAN WILSON'S "Surfin' USA"...Swamis in San Diego and Wiemea Bay in Hah vah ee. Stoked. Happy to be here. Happy to be anywhere!
      Great place for anything!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

please

We all know you're at the Lollipop Club
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hang Ten Brah
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

have you seen Waimea on a big swell? The shorebreak looks like it might be the most impressive part. Have a blast, Surf trip to the Dominican for me on Thursday!

Comment

Working...
            X