• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villanova Coach Jay Wright is an asshole

I loved that thread.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Your are in Hawaii and have time to post to that thread...... Projection or deflection?

BTW.... happy birthday

Comment

As my top stalker, I am disappointed...

...you failed to note in your post that all of my posts were made before 7:30 am Hawaii time...that would be after my 4:30 gym session and before stand up paddle, snorkeling and a visit to the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor...a must-see for anyone visiting here.

I know you were aware of this, since you have stalked me not only on the board, but in real life, going to Ocean City to check out the Russian deli girl.

Birthday was great, thanks
      May 7, 2010

Comment

If memory serves correctly, you mentioned in person, no real angst against Jay Wright, even commending him for helping to revive the BIG 5. Why have you turned a 180°?

I'm in OC often on business. I work with several builders there. I'll pick my breakfast sandwich stops more carefully, so as to not inflate your ego.

Comment

Every time you post...

Villanova's academic reputation takes a major hit.

Take the dunce cap off for 30 seconds and realize I was commenting on the thread and used the old thread title. And if memory serves, it was all comparative. After Rollie and Steve Lappas, Jay Wright is maybe half of what Jack Kraft was.

OK, put the dunce cap back on.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
          X